
This week seems like you have made the leap from infant to baby. When I hold a toy or rattle in front of you, you grab for it and hold it in your hands for a few seconds. You love playing with your own hands and enjoy sucking and chewing on your fingers. This usually results in LOTS of drool ALL over :) Today, when I held you in front of the mirror, instead of just wondering who that baby was staring back, you smiled at yourself! It was so cute :) You're also getting really good at holding your head up and you love to practice sitting up and standing up. My little girl is getting so big!

You love sleeping on the sheep skin Nana gave you! It's so soft and cushy :) You also hate sleeping on your back, so here you are enjoying a lovely nap, just the way you like it! Something funny you do when you're waking up, is you pick up your head and turn it from side to side over and over again. Daddy and I just laugh :)