Nothing changes a woman more than bringing a new life into the world. This space is for you, ma petite Annabelle, so that you will know exactly how you have changed me for the better. Je t'aime eternellement.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
48 Weeks / 11 Months
There's my precious doll baby :) You can see your cute little teeth in this picture really well. That second one popped through a couple weeks ago. You love feeling your teeth with your tongue as well as with your finger. You also think it's funny to bite down a little bit when I stick my finger in to feel :) Thankfully you haven't given me any problems while breastfeeding! Which I must say, you are still nursing strong! You've also turned into my little puppy dog, too. Any time I have food you always come rushing over and beg with your puppy dog eyes for a taste. You love anything I'm eating!
Ya, that's right babe, you're number one!
In case you think you just smile and laugh all day long, which you mostly do, here are some of the other funny expressions you make quite frequently :) Oh boy! You make me laugh!
Once again it was incredibly hard to get a picture of you sitting still with your sheep. I believe this will have to turn into a two person job! You just like to move and groove!