Friday, September 28, 2012

23 Months



I found you these cool lids and straws for your green smoothies so that this doesn't happen as much...


I know how fun it must be to slurp your smoothies like this...
but the cleanup is not so much fun :)


Michael is excited for when he can share in the smoothie fun, too! He loves sitting up by you and watches how you eat and drink. It's a good thing you are such a good example to follow! You eat almost anything I put in front of you :) I would have to say that your favorite foods are eggs, made any way, and shrimp. 


Look! I have my own little Teletubby!
Cutest one I ever did see!


You are quite the fashionista these days. 
This outfit was perfect for our outing to the grocery store ;) 
And yes, those are leopard pants under your fourth of July skirt.
Great choice.



We still all love our daily walk to the park!
The water level came up enough that they put the fountains back in! Yay!
We've really enjoyed the cooler weather and rain this month!


You treat Mikey so well! 
I love to see the two of you having fun together! 
You love to play peek-a-boo with him and help him find toys to play with.




We went camping for Labor Day weekend in Cloudcroft. We had so much fun all cuddling together in our big tent! We brought your pack-n-play for you, but you decided you wanted to join in the cuddle action on our queen blow up mattress with the rest of us. I don't blame you ;)


You're getting to be such a big girl!
 You look so old in this picture with your first little braid. 
I adore it :)
And speaking about getting old...
guess who now sleeps in a toddler bed!!




You love the freedom of climbing onto your bed whenever you want, especially to read books.
Baba, your sheep, loves when you climb into his lap to read :)


One night I walked in to check on you after you had put yourself to bed, and I could barely see you! I'm glad you love your animal friends so much :) 
Bedtime is so nice, now. Daddy is usually the one to put you to bed. He'll sit on the rocking chair and read you stories while you eat your bedtime banana, then he'll sing a few songs while you cuddle up on his lap. He then lays you into bed, covers you  up with your blanket and blows you kisses as he shuts the door behind him. He loves this time he gets to spend with you and always comes out of your room smiling. You make him very happy :)