


My beautiful little girl :) I love you so much and am so proud to have you as a daughter! Your happy, joyful disposition lights up my life and as I watch you learn how to do more things and explore your world, the more I understand what this life is all about :) You bring happiness to so many people by connecting with them through a simple, honest smile. You judge no one and enjoy them for who they are. All God's creations are beautiful through your eyes. I love having you as my constant sidekick and look forward to the day when you will be able to communicate all the thoughts in your beautiful little mind. For now I enjoy looking into your big blue eyes as you stare up at me, sometimes while jabbering, sometimes in silence :) These past six months of being with you have truly changed my life. I feel more patient, compassionate, and connected to my Heavenly Father because of you and the light you have brought into my life. Thank you ma petite Annabelle :)