While home for Christmas, you really turned into a little performer! The whole vacation definitely turned into The Annabelle Show :) Too bad you didn't add walking into your repertoire. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer, but, girl, you are getting heavy for your preggo mama! This month you have learned quite a bit, though.-You can blow on your food to cool it down
-You can brush your own hair and teeth, well at least you think you can
-You can say "hi" while waving and say "hi dada" every morning when you first see him
-You know how to bat your eyelashes and give a huge grin to make everyone fall in love with you
-You know how to make the sounds of a dog, a cow, and a car
-You can point to your ear, nose, eye, and teeth
-You've perfected your awesome dancing skills

I love your crooked smile and squinty blue eyes :)
* Thank you Auntie CC for the beautiful pictures!*