Grammy and I had fun dressing you up for your photo shoot :) You were so patient and just laid there as we took picture after picture of you. Hehe! You better get used to it now, because you just keep getting cuter and cuter :)I've had a few friends ask me what I love best about motherhood so far. After thinking about it, I told them what I love best is how naturally motherhood comes to me. I feel like I was born to do this, like some people are born to fly or ski or write novels. I was born to be a mother. I know that is obvious because as a woman that is all part of Heavenly Father's plan, but it's just such a wonderful feeling to feel like I am fulfilling my divine role. I love the mother's intuition I've been given. It's like I can tap into your needs and fulfill them to the fullest extent without even questioning it. And I can't even begin to describe the deep connection I feel to you. I just love it and I am so grateful for the blessing it is to be your mother.