Well, Annabelle, I love ya when you're awake and I love ya when you're asleep :) As you can see by the above photos, it's hard to get a picture of you awake without some part of your body moving :) I'm going to have to set my camera to action mode! Right now, you love when I sing to you and move your arms to the beat, especially to Old McDonald and The 12 Days of Christmas. Your favorite part is when I belt out "5 GOOOOOLDEN RINGS." Your smile just lights up the whole room!You're starting to take longer naps and to sleep longer during the night and you know what? I miss you when you're sleeping!! I get so excited when I hear you waking up, I almost skip to our room to get you :) Then I just feed you and cuddle you and play with you until you get tired again. How could life get any better :) At night, after I feed you, I put you up to my chest and burp you, then we lay down in bed and you fall asleep right there on top of me. Sometimes I fall asleep before you do and I'll wake up a few hours later with you still resting peacefully on my chest. It's those quiet moments when I just listen to your sweet little breaths and feel your little tummy breathing in and out that I just know I'm the luckiest mommy in the world :) And in the mornings, you are so funny when you wake up because it takes you about an hour to finally decide you want to get up. You'll stretch and squirm and make noises then fall back asleep, only to wake up five minutes later and do it all again! Daddy says you take after him, because he's not a morning person, either :)