
Where's Annabelle?! Oh there you are! Amid the sea of beautiful girls! This week you got to go to your very first girls camp! All the girls thought you were so adorable and would always offer to hold you. I can't even count how many times you got passed around :)

We stayed at Caprock Canyons State Park and visited the Palo Duro State Park.
Both were gorgeous! You loved being outdoors and you still love to camp :)

You also loved playing with the girls...

being carried around by the girls...

and sitting in their laps.
Some girls weren't very much bigger than you :)

You also loved Bro. Thurbur....

and his banjo playing skills :)
I'm so glad you came along because the girls all got to see how fun it can be to take a baby camping. I hope when they have their own families they will remember you and how well you did. Then they won't be afraid to do it, too! I'm so proud of you and the example you set :)