Thursday, September 22, 2011

47 Weeks

Look at your adorable little pigtails!!!! They make me so happy!! I love how they look like little whale spouts :) You wore them for the first time to church on Sunday and everyone commented on how cute you looked! A little boy named Aiden, sitting in back of us, couldn't stop telling you, "I like your hair, Annabelle, I like your hair!" It was so cute :)


You do this cute little gesture with your hands that cracks me up every time. And your face is so expressive!


In this video you're showing me how well you "chew". It's so funny :) You also love doing this while you're crawling. You always have to make some sort of sound when you feel like you're crawling really fast. And you look down at the ground as you crawl to watch how fast it passes underneath you. Cute girl :)

A couple weeks ago, Becca moved in with us and has been such a great help taking care of you! You love her very much and have so much fun together!


We sure do love her!