Tuesday, February 21, 2012

W is for Walking

Well, I wish I could say you were walking on your own...but not quite. You have taken steps on your own when walking between mommy and daddy but as for running around like a little maniac, I still have that to look forward to :) Right now, you prefer to hold my finger and walk. And walk you do, pretty much all day long. You take me from one end of the house to another, picking up toys in one room and taking them to another, walking things to the trash can, walking me to your jacket and then the front door (hint, hint), walking me to the potty. I feel like you're my little teetering monkey. :) Your confidence has gotten better and so has your balance, but I have no clue when the day will come when you will decide that having mom as a side kick is soooo not as cool as walking by yourself. When we go to Utah at the end of the week, I'm going to take you to see a pediatric chiropractor to make sure your hips and legs are all lined up correctly. You have quite the ballerina's turn out, so we're going to get that checked out. Who knows! Maybe you'll be walking by the end of the month!