Nothing changes a woman more than bringing a new life into the world. This space is for you, ma petite Annabelle, so that you will know exactly how you have changed me for the better. Je t'aime eternellement.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Super Daddy!
Since Grammy and Grampa left Tuesday, Daddy has had to be not only daddy but mommy, too! And I must say, he is doing a most excellent job! He can now successfully put you to bed, which was a huge feat since you never let anyone but me, and only recently Grammy, put you to bed. He's also become an excellent hairdresser :) I've had wonderful friends who have had you come play at their houses in the mornings so daddy can go into work and then more wonderful friends who have brought us dinner every night, but other than that, daddy's been running the show! It's been so neat to watch him love you and care for you the best he knows how. I think he's learning how hard it is to be a mommy :) It's been a great bonding time for you two, though, and you're loving all the extra attention :)