Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fun With GranEllen

GranEllen was here for 2 weeks to help me right after Mikey was born and I cannot tell you how happy I was that she came!! She saved my sanity and she had such a great time keeping you fed, entertained, and happy :) Your grandmother is absolutely amazing and I hope you've inherited some of her wonderful qualities! 


She's a wonderful, healthy cook!
She made you wonderful meals and snacks like green smoothies, cucumber and hummus, almond butter and ak maks, cold beet and cucumber soup, garlic vegetable soup, borscht, whole oats, and asparagus and eggs that you gobbled right up! At every meal she would say, "I can't believe how much Annabelle eats!!!" She was very impressed by your healthy appetite and the fact that you would eat such a great variety of healthy foods :) That's my girl!





She's so creative!

She had such a fun time making this playhouse for you out of a box she found in our garage. You loved taking your toys and playing inside and helping color the outside.


She has a green thumb!

GranEllen bought us lots of pretty flowers that you helped plant :)


She's always willing to serve!

I can't even begin to list all the things she did around the house to help clean and organize. 
She was wonder woman in action :)

You loved to help wherever you could!


She loves the outdoors!

Whenever it was nice outside she took you outside to play in the grass and sandbox. 
You loved it, of course!




She loves to play!

She took you to the park every morning and played all over the playground with you. She went down slides with you, played the chimes for you, and swung you on the swings to your little heart's content. Daddy came one morning, too, and saw what a big girl you were going down the big kid slides!

GranTim was able to come for a weekend and play, too! 
I don't know who had more fun, you or him :)

You are so lucky to have such great grandparents who love you so much!