Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two Parties for You!!

Our first baby shower was here in Texas on September 11. The girls were so sweet and decided to do a brunch with fresh crepes and fruit at Ed and Andrea's Casabella. It was wonderful! Friends from church came, too, and they all gave you such wonderful, sweet gifts. They can't wait to welcome you to the world!

Our second baby shower was thrown together at a moment's notice. Your daddy and I made an unexpected trip to Utah and so I got to see tons of friends I wouldn't have and you got an incredible shower at grandma's house. I hope you get her party genes cuz she sure knows how to pack a house full of fun and laughter :) Bre helped plan and prepare and by the end of the night your mama was exhausted! We all had so much fun and again, lots more adorable gifts just for you! We are so blessed with loving friends and family in Utah, Texas, and all over the world! I can't wait for you to meet them all and they sure can't wait to meet you!