Thursday, September 15, 2011

46 Weeks

You are growing up so much and make me smile and laugh every single day!

You love chomping on carrots...even if they're carrots in my mouth :)
You're also getting good at word recognition:
if I say "pat-a-cake" you start clapping your hands and when I start singing and get to the part of "throw your hands up" you throw your hands up all on your own!


When I say "dog" you look towards the window to look for the dogs,
When I say the word "potty" you look down towards your diaper,
and my favorite of all,
when I tell you to "give daddy a kiss goodnight" you lean towards his cheek and give him a big wet one!
you also kiss my cheek when I tell you to "give mommy a kiss" :)


Daddy thinks it's funny to let you taste lime :) And the funny thing is, is you keep going back for more!

We began our music class on Monday and you loved moving and dancing to the music! You also loved watching all the other kids around us :)

Here we are getting ready to do a spin!